This recently refurbished 2 bedroom maisonette just opposite Downley Common, comes with a fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer and electric oven and hob, as well as an array of cupboard space and views over the common. The bathroom has an electric shower over the bath and again has been refurbished to a very good standard. The property has 2 bedrooms, both carpeted and both are very light. The living room has a large airy feel with new blinds. The property comes with allocated parking for 1 car, and has both double glazing throughout as well as economy 7 heating. This property would appeal to a couple who just want a quiet location and extra space as well as well maintained communal gardens and instant access to the very popular common.Due to the nature of the lease this block does not permit dogs to be kept as pets.
The following are permitted payments which are the responsibility of the tenant:
1. The rent
2. A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks rent
3. A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one weeks rent
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
7. A default fee for late payment of rent
8. Replacement of a lost key or security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
All photographs are provided for guidance only.