- Intercom Entry
- Recently Redecorated
- Communal Garden
2 bedroom ground floor flat with its own garage, located on the east side of High Wycombe within a mile and a half of J3 of the M40. The apartment is on the popular development of Brambleside and comprises: communal entrance with security entry phone system, own entrance hall, living room with patio doors to communal gardens, kitchen complete with fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher. Large double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom. A large garage is included with this property.
The following are permitted payments which are the responsibility of the tenant:
1. The rent
2. A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks rent
3. A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one weeks rent
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
7. A default fee for late payment of rent
8. Replacement of a lost key or security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
All photographs are provided for guidance only.