- Off Street Parking
- Front garden
- Close to train station
- Fridge Freezer
*off street parking* 1 mile to train station. This refurbished 1 bedroom house, has new carpets throughout and has been totally redecorated. Private front door leads to bright living room and fitted kitchen with plenty of storage space, washing machine, electric oven & hob, and large fridge/freezer. Stairs lead up to large double bedroom and tiled bathroom with shower over the new bath. There is a large storage/airing cupboard off the landing. Allocated parking and small front garden.
The following are permitted payments which are the responsibility of the tenant:
1. The rent
2. A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks rent
3. A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one weeks rent
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
7. A default fee for late payment of rent
8. Replacement of a lost key or security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
All photographs are provided for guidance only.