- Charming Period Cottage
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Quiet cul-de-sac
A charming 2 bedroom cottage in the popular area of Downley. Downstairs there are two reception rooms, one with real wood fireplace, bright modern style kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven and hob which opens on to a private courtyard garden. Bathroom with shower over the bath. Two double bedrooms upstairs, one with large fitted wardrobes.
The following are permitted payments which are the responsibility of the tenant:
1. The rent
2. A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks rent
3. A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one weeks rent
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
7. A default fee for late payment of rent
8. Replacement of a lost key or security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
All photographs are provided for guidance only.