- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Own driveway for parking
A two bedroom semi detached house with garden, garage and easy access to junction 4 of the M40. The ground floor comprises of a living room with wood laminate flooring, and kitchen/ breakfast room which leads out to rear garden. Upstairs has two double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over the bath. A large corner garden, garage and off street parking.
The following are permitted payments which are the responsibility of the tenant:
1. The rent
2. A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks rent
3. A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one weeks rent
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax
7. A default fee for late payment of rent
8. Replacement of a lost key or security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
All photographs are provided for guidance only.